Samstag, 11. Januar 2014

My favorite color


My favorite color in 2013 was yellow like the summersun. 
Summer is my favorite season, so
I have sewed and knitted many clothes in bright yellow. 

Like this skirt, I have sewed it with the pattern from the Gertie Hirsch book "Gertie's new book for better sewing". This is the skirt pattern I 've sewed the most time, because I like this pencil skirt.
The blouse is a pattern from the magazin "Diana".


This blouse is a butterick pattern 5615.


This blouse is an old Simplicity pattern 5441 from the early 60th.


This shorts I have sewed with a retro pattern from the 50th. 
It is a "Stil" pattern and in the 50th they had worn a dress over the shorts. 
They were planed for the beach.



This pair of capri trousers are a Burda pattern 7371.


This cardigan I have knitted with yarn called Pantino from Schoeller + Stahl.


This summer top I have knitted with a leftover from the Pantino yarn.

So yellow was my absolute favorite color. But I like the lavender too.
And I love the outfit of Sewingadicta with the lavender dress with the nice collar and the lovely fascinator and the fitting stockings with the lovely lavender bouquet and the nice bow. 
My compliments to Sewingadicta.
The outfit of her you can see at her blog Sewingadicta

Kommentare:

  1. gorgeous, in which you shine yellow with the sun about the bet, the color suits you very very well.
    I love your collection
    happy weekend, christine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gelb steht dir aber auch ausgezeichnet! bei sovielen tollen looks kann man sich gar nicht entscheiden was einem am besten gefällt;)
    lg mary

    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! Das freut mich sehr, dass es Dir gefällt!
      LG Carolin

      Löschen
  3. Nice collection:) you look beautiful:)
    Kisses Beata

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany
      Carolin

      Löschen
  4. Fabulous.
    Thank you sooooooooo much to join Share-in-Style.
    Following you know.
    I am sure we are going to be great blogger friends.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your nice comment.
      That would be nice :-)
      Greetings fom Germany Carolin

      Löschen
  5. Oh, dear Lady! You look incredibly beautiful with this color and all those beautiful clothes you sewed .. and wove! Love your creativity and your skills with fabric and knitting. You are my hero!

    AntwortenLöschen